Legal Page

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by roadbloc, Dec 7, 2011.

1. macrumors G3

roadbloc

I'm personally getting fed up of all the court case stuff filling up the front page. Can we possibly have a 'Legal' page or something, to clear them off the front page? I imagine many readers of the site and posters of the forum don't find them very interesting.

Ta.

2. Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Personally, I actually find legal stuff pretty interesting, and I like to read it, but I'd have no problem with placing it in a designated 'legal page', or section, as long as it was/is clearly labelled and is located where the sort of sad individuals such as myself (who actually like this stuff) can find it easily.

Cheers

3. arn
    macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

ya, we're trying to balance it and/or combine stories.

arn

4. macrumors 68000

Abyssgh0st

Personally I enjoy it, but there could be a new tab of legal, patent, copyright, etc. things.

5. Moderator

Hellhammer

I think the problem is that there will always be topics that some people are not interested in. Legal stuff is definitely one, but we can go to as basics as iOS & Mac and news & rumors stuff. Some people only want to read Mac news. Okay, there is the Mac Blog now but some articles still get posted in the Front Page, so you have to follow that as well, even though it's mainly flooded with iOS stuff.

I think the best option is to use RSS/Twitter/Facebook to follow MR and only read the articles that have a headline that you are interested in.