lego's anybody?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by jer446, Dec 28, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502a

Dec 28, 2004
    I was clearing out my basement because it is getting redone and i wanted to get some of some stuff down there. I have about two red lego cases filled with assorted lego sets from when i was a kid. I would say about 10 pounds of lego's. Are they worth anything? If someone was interested i could find more info about them..
  2. macrumors 65816

Jul 7, 2005
    ill take em for my kid bro
    i luved lego when i was a kid
  3. macrumors 68020

Apr 12, 2005
    I'd take some, how much are you looking for? My oldest daughter loves legos! :)

4. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Nov 1, 2001
    I'd love to buy them from you for my son - post a pic and lets see what you have.

He's just now getting the duplo stuff, but it just a matter of time before we start getting him the newer stuff. I grew up playing with lego, loved it and gave all mine away to a neighbor kid when I moved.

Now I'm wishing I hadn't....but I also like the older stuff since there are more regular bricks. Not all the special pieces you get with the kits these days. I don't think you can have too many lego bricks :D

PM me if you're interested.

5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Dec 28, 2004
    woah didnt think anybody wud want them.. im going to take pics in the morning.. gotta get my camera..
  6. macrumors 65816

Jul 7, 2005
    lol 3 hit already
    nice response
    i dont even get that when i try to sell a mac
    maby i should start selling legos lol
  7. iDM
    macrumors 6502a

Jul 6, 2005
    The Commonwealth of PA/The First State-DE
    I think Legos are one of the best toys for kids. I use to have three 5 gallon jugs of Legos that use to get stuck on the carpet and then stuck on the bottom of peoples feet.