Lehigh Valley, PA (LV mall )?

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by zizo79, Jun 7, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Hey guys,
    If anyone is interested in meeting up at any AT&T or Apple store in the Lehigh Valley area, please leave a comment in here.
    I am fine with either locations..

2. macrumors 6502

Ramphex

Whitehall mall, that was my second choice, I'm in the Poconos but I'd rather go to the Rockaway one in case it's a rainy day Rockaway's Apple store is indoors :p

3. macrumors newbie

I'll be at the lehigh valley mall store on the 24th. Looking forward to it!

4. thread starter macrumors 6502a

zizo79

ATT store or the Apple store ?

5. macrumors newbie

Apple. Was there for iPad too

6. thread starter macrumors 6502a

zizo79

I was thinking ATT but why not apple....is this your first iPhone ?

7. macrumors newbie

I had the 2g first day (mum now has that back in the uk). Then got the 3G which I use now. Skipped the 3GS as my contract was not up until dec 09.

The 3G is soooooo slow, especially compared with the iPad (and I assume the 4g)

8. macrumors 68030

Got mine at the LHV mall last year... I was first in line :p There were only like 8 people there since the Apple store is like 40 feet away. Plus only 1 mall entrance is open that early!

9. macrumors regular

NateDMB

I'll be at the Tilghman St. AT&T store. I'd love to head over to the mall but I don't want to risk things getting screwed up because of my Premier discount as it did when I bought my 3G. Hope to see some of you there! What time are folks planning to arrive (either at Apple or AT&T)?

10. thread starter macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Man I am not that sure of where to go now..My wife is the primary account holder and would not be able to come along. I am debating...

11. thread starter macrumors 6502a

zizo79

I was thinking about it as well because I only live like 5 minutes away from there and I also think that it wont be as packed as the store at the mall...

12. macrumors regular

NateDMB

Sweet! I live in Fogelsville, so that's the closest for me also. What time were you thinking of getting there?

13. thread starter macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Early in the AM but I am not sure when just because I preordered minethe last two times. I am afraid that they will ask for my wife to be present...which will ruin the whole thing. What do you think ?
    I also wanted to go to ATT because I have a FAN account as well and also I do not want to loose my unlimited data plan

14. macrumors regular

NateDMB

You can login to your online account and put your name in to make changes on the account at retail stores. You just login go to "My Profile", scroll all the way down, and add your name. Should take care of it.

15. thread starter macrumors 6502a

zizo79

My name is actually in there, I thought that did not matter. Are you going to preorder it and pick it up at the store ?

16. macrumors regular

NateDMB

I'm going to the store with no preorder. I heard that preorders won't arrive until the 25th and I'm way to impatient for that. Haha! :p

Worst case, I'll go down the street to Radio Shack if there's no luck at AT&T. With all the various stores carrying it this launch, I doubt everybody will be out early in the day.

17. thread starter macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Let's say I preorder it for a store pick up, are they really going to have them on Friday the latest ? or Friday is the date the store will be getting them ?

18. macrumors regular

NateDMB

Not sure. I'm now hearing that there shouldn't be issues with corporate discounts at the Apple store. I may head over there for the experience.

19. thread starter macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Maybe we can all meet at the Apple store ? Dleavy as well?

20. macrumors newbie

I'll be at apple still :)

21. thread starter macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Are you going to preorder the iPhone?

22. macrumors newbie

I am, even with Friday rumors(?). I'll be there early Thursday, if I get, then I won't get the pre order on Friday...

23. thread starter macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Are you saying that if I preorder the iPhone I won't get it thursday ?

24. macrumors newbie

I really doubt it, but there's a thread talking about AT&T not having pre-orders until Friday 25th... Don't see how this can be at apple but who knows... Guess we find out Tuesday. Either way I'm preordering, and will be there Thursday. Already have day off work

25. thread starter macrumors 6502a

zizo79

okay, I am with you !! Apple store, right? I hope they won't mess up my data plan. Do you have a FAN account ? When will you be there ?