Lens Cover Help

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by e²Studios, Feb 25, 2006.

  1. e²Studios
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 68020


    Apr 12, 2005
    I need a Canon EF mount lens cover, not the cover for the front glass, but the cover that protects the rear glass and the metal contacts. Does anyone know where i can purchase one?

  2. ChrisA
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors G4

    Jan 5, 2006
    Redondo Beach, California
    It's called a "rear lens cap"

    Any decent camera store. Ask for a lens "rear cap" I think they go for about $8 each

    Here is one place... http://tinyurl.com/rl6xa

Share This Page