Leopard Build 9A326 Seeded

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Voidness, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Voidness macrumors 6502a

Voidness

http://www.macshrine.com/2006/12/09/exclusive-leopard-9a326-seeded/

Where are the top secret features? ;) Common Apple, January is too far away.

2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Don't worry, they will come. It will just take time, as all things do.

3. Maxwell Smart macrumors 6502a

Maxwell Smart

Man, I can't wait to see (and use) the new interface for leopard. I'm really looking forward to apple moving beyond aqua and refining the finder :). I've already installed UNO to get rid of all the brushed metal nonsense but I want apple to blow us away with leopards new features and interface, is that asking too much? ;). I would be so floored if apple released it in January, though that's probably not gonna happen :(

4. adrianblaine macrumors 65816

adrianblaine

I'm looking forward to these things as well. I've been so busy with school that I just realized Macworld is less than a month away. Even if they don't release it in January, it will be cool to see the "final" version being shown off in January. Tiger was released around 3 months after Macworld right? It really isn't that far away.

and speaking of Maxwell Smart... has anyone noticed that they are making a new Get Smart movie with Steve Carell as Maxwell Smart and Ann Hathaway as Agent 99? I would be looking forward to this as much as Leopard except for that I have a really bad feeling about it... I'm nervous when they go and remake some of my favorite shows/books. I can't think of a better person than Steve to play Maxwell though.

5. AdeFowler macrumors 68020

AdeFowler

Isn't that something that even Word on the mac can't do yet?

6. Shadow macrumors 68000

Shadow

YES!!!!! I literally cannot WAIT until JANUARY!!! I want Leopard so bad! Ew, that sounded so sick!

7. Fleetwood Mac macrumors 65816

Fleetwood Mac

8. Sean7512 macrumors 6502a

Correct you are. That is a great feature :)

9. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

I would love to see some screenshots of the 'new' black gloss interface, ehhh? :eek:

10. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

Word 2007 is pants anyway, someone at my school is running the Beta of office 2007. It's got the most overly complex and ridiculous interface...

11. Fleetwood Mac macrumors 65816

Fleetwood Mac

I don't know...I ran one of the RCs for a while. It crashed less than 2003 [don't get me started on MS Word 2003] and seemed easier to navigate after a week of use. I still prefer Word : Mac (a lot). It does seem like a bit of a bloated interace [Win. Office, not Mac], but perhaps and improvement. We'll see.