Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Can anyon watch the iChat and dashboard movies all the way through? Everytime I try and watch them they cut off halfway through (ish). Its really annoying. Ive emptied the Safari cache but it still does it. :confused:

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Sky Blue said:
Works fine for me.

Its really strange because I tried it on my work mac (7 miles away) and it did the exact same thing. Im going to try it on my MacBook now.

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Nope doesnt work on that either.

It stops EVERYTIME on ALL my macs when it says (in the ichat movie)

"or add a little..."

The guy is leaning back with hands behind head with palm tree in Background. Weird and damn frustrating!

The dashboard one does the same when its showing how to make your own widgets. :mad:

Texas04

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2005
Texas
Mine was doing the same but its all good now... I didnt reset i just clicked refresh a few times.. lol

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Texas04 said:
Mine was doing the same but its all good now... I didnt reset i just clicked refresh a few times.. lol

Mine still wont work correctly. But then I had a brainwave... why not go over to Apple.com (the US site) and watch it there? I did and it works. Mint!

steve_hill4

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2005
NG9, England
Yeah, I'm good on the US site, but on the UK it freezes half way through. Browser okay though.

Nigel, are you using Safari when the browser crashes. I'm using Camino and it merely freezes the video.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.