Leopard Interface Hints

Discussion in 'macOS' started by yagran, Mar 28, 2007.

1. yagran macrumors 6502a

i think i found out another little hint of what leopard dropbox will look like!

[​IMG]

tell me if im wrong:

go to: http://www.adobe.com/products/fireworks/features/
    and watch - "common library" notice that the drop down box is an aqua normal one

then watch - "Symbol properties panel" notice its a more..itunes 7.1 style drop down box?! wierd huh?

i assume that adobe and apple are quite close and adobe must be given advanced copies so they can make sure cs3 will work with leopard.

(altough the box hes dragging components from is a m$ window??? - now im really confused by it all)

also its a very similar looking box to this one:
    [​IMG]

thoughts? opinions?

2. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

im not sure, u do noticed that the video @ adobe's page is taken in a windows environment? and that dropbox u talked about (u thought is iTunes7)? I felt like its very common in many flash objects, really not unique at all.

That dropbox on iPhone? yeah, I like that, but not sure if it will be present in any form in OSX.

3. illustratorDavi macrumors 6502

mmm... sorry i'm not convinced.

Adobe don't really stick to apple's interface. Look at the cs3 they have used black transparent frames around everything.

Yes they will have tested with and are optimized for leopard.

Yes maybe iphone hints at leopard interface - i hope not though, its very formal.

David

4. aftk2 macrumors regular

While at first I thought there was something to this, watching the Symbol demonstration, I noticed that the second, unique drop down style is actually contained within the "Flex Objects" folder - meaning that these are Adobe's Flex visual components (Flex being their desktop-oriented Flash environment), not Apple's Aqua replacements.