'Leopard' preview puts nice shine on Apple

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Aug 10, 2006.

1. macrumors bot

2. macrumors newbie

Well, I think it's safe to say that I was a great deal more excited for leopard before the keynote than I am now. The only home-run in there is Time Machine, which I will probably buy an external hard drive just for that :)

I did like this part of the article though:

So true, Congratulations Microsoft, you have made me switch to Apple- and the more time that goes by, the more glad I am about that purchasing decision. Tiger is a dream to use, while the vista beta was a major pain in the ass to navigate- and forget about getting any work done with it. :rolleyes:

Apple's marketshare has only one direction to go at this point. Thank-you Microsoft. If not for you, Apple would never have brought Steve back, and we would never have this wonderful OS that we have today. :D

3. macrumors 6502a

WildPalms

Time Machine...

...so, how do I get INSIDE the Time Machine....it looks cool in there! :p

I keep looking for NX-01 to fly past ;)

4. macrumors 68020

sunfast

You'll need some pretty powerful drugs.

5. macrumors 6502

remember though he didn't tell us everything. he's holding some things "close to the vest"

seeing how cool time machine was, i can only imagine what he has back in the top secret folder. now THAT gets me excited.

6. macrumors member

Did anyone else notice this?

What does he know that we don't?

7. macrumors 6502a

I'd imagine he's referring to BootCamp being included in Leopard. One of Steve's points was Integration : PhotoBooth2, FrontRow2 and BootCamp not beta, will be included as part of the standard Leopard release.