Leopard 'tech talk' email

Discussion in 'macOS' started by winstano, Feb 7, 2007.

1. winstano macrumors regular

Anyone else get this? I'll post more details later, but I'm off to work right now

Spend a day with Apple engineers and experts, and get all the latest details about the upcoming release of Mac OS X Leopard. Tech Talks feature in-depth presentations, demonstrations, and Q&A — live and in person. Attendance is free, but space is limited.* So register today.

London - 28/2 is the one I got a link to...

Ben

2. steve_hill4 macrumors 68000

steve_hill4

Yes, most of us in the ADC list got one. I do believe that some would have got invites to sessions in other cities closer to them, but that doesn't seem to have been reported yet.

Just browsing digg at random topics and a link in a story about a Linux dock clone threw this picture up:
    Large screenshot

I think that is something close to how many, (including myself), want Leopard to look or better still be customisable to.

I repeat, this is not a screenshot of Leopard, but a custom KDE desktop.

3. winstano thread starter macrumors regular

That would be quite cool... I'd quite like to see the ability to select themes throughout Leopard, that was those that like Aqua can keep it that way, and others can change it about... I'd love to see a darker theme

4. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

I went to one in Boston a couple of weeks ago. Very informative, lots of experts, nicely motivating, numerous Leopard systems to play with. It was free and came with food and drink.

Recommended.