Less Than Jake exclusive live performances on iTunes Music S...

Discussion in 'Community' started by MacBytes, Aug 18, 2003.

1. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

Not that this sort of news is not interesting or relevant, but is it really necessary to post a new thread each time someone's music is added to the iTMS?

2. G4scott macrumors 68020

G4scott

LTJ 'Live From The Apple Store' EP

I thought I'd just share this with you LTJ fans out there...

from MacMinute

I know I'm buying...

Edit: It's already available, just do a search for less than jake, and it'll show up...

3. vollspacken macrumors 65816

vollspacken

oh, I thought you were talking about LTJ Bukem...

nevermind, that's exactly what Apple needs to promote their music store: exclusive stuff from popular artist... good job Apple (and that they performed live at a store is pretty cool too).

vSpacken

BTW, I saw LTJ Bukem two weeks ago and it sucked

4. Laslo Panaflex macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

I think that this is pretty cool and Relavant. I love less than jake and I think that it is great that they are behind apple and the ITMS. I will be buying this 4 song EP for sure, and am looking forward to the Quicktime movie.

5. TMA macrumors 6502a

TMA

Yeah I initially thought he meant Bukem also. I don't own any of his (their?) stuff but I've heard a few albums before that sounded pretty decent... I'm curious what was wrong with the performance you saw? And do you know if any LTJ Bukem is on the iTMS? (can't be bothered to check right now :D )

6. vollspacken macrumors 65816

vollspacken

well, the selection was lame, all wishy-washy no variety, MC Conrad had a really bad day and the ordience was just standing around... It was even more annoying because I had seen the Phoneheads, Bassface Sascha and Kabuki the day before.

I think he should really think about if "living room drum'n'bass" is the way for him to go..!

If you are interested in a couple of tracks or an entire album of his, you should check out "Producer 01" on his label Good Looking Rec. - It's kind of a "best of" where get most of his good tracks and almost none of his bad without having to buy a stack of 12" vinyl. If you like that you can also get his "Journey Inwards"-double album (same label), very relaxed chilly d&b, very nice. I don't relly like the "Earth" and "(Logical) Progression Session" mix albums, bat each his own...

I highly doubt that his music or any of the artists on good looking or the sub labels are on the iTMS.

I hope this helped

vSpacken

7. mnkeybsness macrumors 68030

mnkeybsness

WOOOHOOO thanks for the info...everyone love's less than jake...especially me...i will go buy it now!