Let down

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by aafuss1, Jun 2, 2002.

1. aafuss1 macrumors 68000

May 5, 2002
    Gold Coast, Australia
    I wish Apple when producing the brochure for the iMac (the Flat panel one) did know there vwas PC photo editors-and Adobe PhotoShop. I would say:
    "For PC users there's a wide variety of image editors for all of us"(PhotoImpact,Picture It!, etc)
  2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

Mar 25, 2002
    London, England
    I'm sorry, you've lost me :confused: what are you talking about???
  3. mac15 macrumors 68040

Dec 29, 2001
  4. mmmdreg macrumors 65816

Apr 14, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    hey..ur the same guy who wasn't making sense about some magazine...are you trying to confuse us so more people post in your thread in their confusion as the thread takes on a extremely wide range of topics :)
  5. britboy macrumors 68030

Nov 4, 2001
    Kent, UK

That's australians for you ;) :D

I get the feeling he's more of a troll than anything else.
  6. King Cobra macrumors 603

Mar 2, 2002
    I can't wait to see aafuss' new thread: it's confusing and in pig latin. :)

But let me try and respond to what aafuss may be trying to say:

I don't see the need to bring up applications that can imitate Apple's pictures in a brochure. Besides, wouldn't those who copy it have to make a citation?

Maybe we should do the same to peecee magazine...Photoshop their pictures of computers and make them look ugly. Actually, that is impossible to do since it's already been done. :)

Fear the King.
  7. Grokgod macrumors 6502a

Feb 26, 2002
    Deep within the heart of madness!
    uhh what are you looking at?

Ok, stand back~

I have experience handling this kind of thing...
    Give us some air..

OK, stay calm

When you use the word PC are you speaking about computers in general?
    If you are, then your saying that you wish Apple would appraise you of the other photo editors available in the computer manual.

There really isnt any reason to do that, as you can see you already know about them and the manual isnt a brochure for competeing software.

If you dont mean that then what you need to do is take a very cold shower and come back and explain this bizarro language.

This all of us, you refer to is not the US your speaking to.
    This is a MAC board.
    M... A... C... no PC dis isa MAC nice place, noa PC Heres. You goes home nows, washa head and ears out. K?