Let me be first to say...Welcome to Canada!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by dornoforpyros, Nov 3, 2004.

1. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

LMFAO! Especially at the little girls statement :D

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

3. chanoc macrumors 6502

chanoc

Thanks for the invitation, but was this discussed with immigration who will not let exe-offenders into Canada - not even drive through Canada (Going from Alaska to the lower 48)?

Despite the fact that since a past conviction from seven years past, I got a college degree and new job skills Canada would not let me drive through Yukon and BC to Seattle. Although Mexico, The Phillipines, and Nicaruagua have no problem with me coming to their countries.

What the problem?

4. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Moral Turpitude :D

5. t300 macrumors 6502a

t300

Everyone says that...and NO one does it. It's as simple as that. It's even more stupid when all the celebrities say it...Yeah, right...they will REALLY do that. Speaking of celebs, they didn't work out quite too well for Kerry at all, not Bush either, but he certainly didn't have a ton of celebs on his campaign.

So yeah, anyone who wants to go, GO....I'm sure you won't see Michael Moore there.

6. Laslo Panaflex macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

LOL, good one.

7. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

???? What was that rant?

8. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I was seriously thinking about it. I'm already in WA. I was ready to give up on the American people for good this time. But I'd rather stay and change this country. I love America, I love what it stands for. Perhaps with a little education, and better candidates, we could do better next time around and actually make some changes for the better.

Or I could just become jaded, and stop caring. Nuclear annihilation in 2012!