let the truth be told .......again

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by mac15, May 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 68040

mac15

Well everyone saw me a liar before when saying vniow was a man, well some proof here people.

at the thetechpub he well gave his own martial status out, prety silly. click here to see he is registered as Veronica.

And earlier on he posted this thread to try to prove he was female, haha . click here

Its over vniow, I don't mind you posting. Hell I don't even mind you being a chick wannabe. I just felt sorry for mymemory, haha :)

2. macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

Bombs away! Right on Mac15! Enough with this pretending game and the "shaving legs" thread.

3. thread starter macrumors 68040

mac15

incase he edits his post

Attached Files:

4. Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

Gents, as the official Persuader of the PPP, I have to inform you that vnoiw is a trusted leuitenant of the PPP and is under our protection, which basically means she has the right to pretend to be who or what she wants.

Now, unless you want to spend some quality time talking to me in a cellar about you socio-political views, I'd start playing nice;) ;) :D

WtPtP

5. Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

WHO CARES! A person can be who ever they want to be, one of the benefits of the internet.

The last thread got closed down, why post another one to stir things up again FFS! :rolleyes:

6. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

we all know this...and the last thread got reported and shutdown for a reason...

sorry man...but I gotta do it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.