"Let's alk about loyality" managing director of Apple Austria switches to...Microsoft

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by takao, Jul 9, 2004.

1. takao macrumors 68040

takao

http://derstandard.at/?id=1722911
    (link in german)

now i know why i heard so little about apple in austria :rolleyes:

now he is leading the Microsoft Austria department "Enterprise & Partner Group"

2. Fukui macrumors 68000

Fukui

Not as bad as the Linux advocate the was hired by MS Europe to help advocate Windows over linux! Money talks.

3. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

So true.

Lot's of MSFT folks were prior Apple employees.

As they say, money talks and BS walks.

Sushi

4. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

well i can always use a mac over windows, and i would like to go where the money goes, which microsoft has a lot of.

iJon

5. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Do you honestly believe that Apple is loyal to you? Business is business. People go where the money is, but some go where they're challenged. People always assume that others switch companies because they have no loyalty. Jobs with computer companies, banks, whomever, is not about loyalty. If someone offers a more interesting job, or one that pays more, then it doesn't matter as long as they like their new job is as rewarding as their previous job, or more so.

6. slughead macrumors 68030

slughead

I'd like to see this question asked as a poll of the apple community.

It should be a scale of 1-10 I think.. as some people have been really screwed by Apple (Beige G3 -> OS X anyone?), and others are evangelistically pro apple.