letting bush name his own wars? priceless

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by trebblekicked, Aug 6, 2004.

1. trebblekicked macrumors 6502a

trebblekicked

bush, when asked about the war on terror at the unity conference, responded with this gem:

"We've actually misnamed the "War On Terror", it ought to be the "Struggle-Against-Ideological-Extremists-Who-Do-Not-Believe-In-Free-Societies-Who-Happen-To-Use-Terror-As-A-Weapon-To-Try-To-Shake-The-Conscious (sic)-Of-The-Free-World..."

hear it with your own ears...
    MP3

the clip is courtesy of air america; i saw the video clip earlier on the news hour with jim lehrer (which i think is a wonderful program, by the way). if this isn't only the daily show tonight, i'll eat my hat.

2. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

3. trebblekicked thread starter macrumors 6502a

trebblekicked

yes, but for purely nutritional purposes. i've been working on press releases and posters. totally forgot to watch.

4. SuperChuck macrumors 6502

SuperChuck

Sadly, there's no Daily Show on Fridays. We'll see it on Monday though.

EDIT: Okay, I see now that this was posted yesterday. And I'm shocked that it has not gotten more response. That was freaking hysterical.

5. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Allowing Bush to speak for himself is so unfair. This is just another example of dirty politics, and I for one am sick of it!