Lexicon Alpha

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by Screbin, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Screbin
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors newbie

Hi, first.. search function sucks..anyway,

Just bought a lexicon alpha and im trying to use it with logic express..course im having trouble. Can anyone show me where to download the right drivers for a mac? much appreciated.

2. ChrisA
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors G4

Does it need drivers? I think it might be class compliant and not need them.

Would help if you described the problem and what you have already tried

3. Screbin
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, i can get sound in garageband but not in logic. I have the lexicon devise selected and i am using INPUT 2..but logic isn't getting any sound.

4. Screbin
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors newbie

alright it works now..not sure what i did (if anything). anyway thanks for the attempt.

5. psaulsluvsmusic
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors newbie

Installation issues

When I try to install Lexicon Alpha it say it can't be installed because there is no software. Help me please!!

6. jules89
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors newbie

trouble hearing instrument when logic is plugged in to lexicon interface

Hello, I am using a lexicon alpha pro plugged in to logic pro 9 to record guitar parts. As soon as I plug the lead in to the laptop to record instrument tracks plugged in to the interface, I am unable to hear the desired parts i wish to record whilst playing them, and am unable to hear the parts I have just recorded with the interface plugged in to the laptop. If anybody knows why this might be happening please reply.

Thanks

Jules

7. jules89
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors newbie

trouble hearing instrument when logic is plugged in to lexicon interface

Hello, I am using a lexicon alpha pro plugged in to logic pro 9 to record guitar parts. As soon as I plug the lead in to the laptop to record instrument tracks plugged in to the interface, I am unable to hear the desired parts i wish to record whilst playing them, and am unable to hear the parts I have just recorded with the interface plugged in to the laptop. If anybody knows why this might be happening please reply.

Thanks

Jules