LG Chocolate VX8500 Supported on Macs?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by iBunny, Mar 22, 2007.

1. iBunny macrumors 65816

Apr 15, 2004
    I have a LG Chocolate VX8500 Phone. I also have a PC with Windows XP which I conntect the phone too, and transfer music on.

I am about to get rid of my PC completely, however I need to know if I can connect this phone, and transfer music too it with a Mac? I looked on Verizion's site, to no avail.

Thanks for the help.
  2. mick4394 macrumors 6502a

Oct 25, 2006
    Flyover country
    I'd ask around HowardForums. They'd probably be more equipped to answer your question.
  3. wpwj40e macrumors regular

Jan 10, 2006
    Who's your provider? Mine is Verizon and I got this phone in December. I googled around (howard forums unfortunatley had ways to make it "work" but they were way more complicated than I wanted it to be:) Afterall I own an Apple !

When I get home will look up the program I was able to download(shareware). While the bluetooth syncs )OOB with MAC)- if you are using Verizon getting ringtones on and the like is locked out of the easier methods. The shareware program made this painless. Also synced all my contacts etc.

4. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Jun 10, 2006
    I am pretty sure that the software used to sync LG Phones are PC only.
  5. wpwj40e macrumors regular

Jan 10, 2006
    The software I use to synch my Chocolate with my iMac is bitpim. Also great for bringing in pics and tones.