Liberal Media bias, part III

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Are we on a roll with this crap, or what?

Um, haven't we been talking about Islamic extremism since, oh...Sept. 12th or 13th, 2001? I seem to recall, there was something about the Taliban. And al-Qaeda. Oh yeah, and some guy named bin Laden.

All I see that's new is that ridiculous term, "Islamofascism". Wonder if Bush has a term for our own, homegrown fundie Christian fascism?

Linque

2. highres macrumors 6502a

highres

It's called "NeoFundamentism"... ;)

3. tristan macrumors 6502a

Tony Blankley, who I watch on McLaughlin every week, doesn't seem to understand that nobody cares about another Bush speech on why we have to win Iraq, we want some progress - or at least a recognition that progress isn't being made and a major change in strategy.

4. rickvanr macrumors 68040

rickvanr

5. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

I can't believe this guy thinks Bush doesn't get media coverage whenever he wants it. But if all you do is change the labels for your enemy and repeat the same crap we've heard for 2 years now... it's not news!

And people are going to notice that you keep calling for air time for 'major policy' speeches that contain no new policy. I swear this is like the 3rd one of these lately that has contained nothing important.

6. Thomas Veil thread starter macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

It's called desperation.