LimeWire Basic 4.9

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Mr_Brightside_@, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Mr_Brightside_@ macrumors 68000

Mr_Brightside_@

My friend uses windows- just windows unfortuanetly- as well as Limewire, and was wondering how to copy songs directly from Limewire to itunes. any ideas? thankx a lot

2. imacintel macrumors 68000

Finfd the folder you have your limewire songs in, and drag them all in to iTunes while it is open.:)

3. Mr_Brightside_@ thread starter macrumors 68000

Mr_Brightside_@

OK, cool, but can't LimeWire do it itself? mine does on my mac...

4. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

on windows maybe not

if it is possible try looking around in the settings... there should be an option to import directly into itunes

5. X5-452 macrumors 6502

X5-452

You have to go into the LimeWire options and chose share with iTunes (or something silimar to that), and then you have to enable sharing in iTunes so it can see them.

6. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

Navigate to your download folder, select the file you want, right-click on it, choose "Open with...", select iTunes. This will copy the file into iTunes for you to peruse and enjoy at your leisure.

7. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

I am on windows, and what I do is have both windows open (LimeWire and iTunes) and simply highlight all your songs on LimeWire and drag and drop onto iTunes. That's what I do.

8. mjstew33 macrumors 601

mjstew33

Just so you know, talking about pirating on the forums is "illegal" here. ;)

I'm not saying what you are doing is pirating, but in all honesty, sure sounds like it. :rolleyes:

9. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

Whilst we all know that Limewhore and the other P2P apps are 99% certain to be used for piracy, the OP was simply asking a technical question, which is allowed under MR rules.

Any talk of piracy specifically will be deleted, repeated piracy conversations will result in bannings.

So, a thread discussing Port Forwarding in BitTorrent is fine, but one requesting or advertising Torrent sites with illegal content will be deleted.

I hope this is clear.