Limos are cool!

Discussion in 'Community' started by rhpenguin, Oct 2, 2003.

1. rhpenguin macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

Lastnight a few of my friends and I decided to get a limo for 12 hours. It was a beautiful stretch 2003 Lincon with everything you could ever want inside. One thing i learned though is that chicks dig someone with the image. My friends and I went to this club.. We rolled up and made a big scene getting out so that people knew who we were and within like 15 minutes of being inside i had already talked to more women than ive ever talked to at a club!

I swear to god though, if you ever have trouble picking up women, go get a limo... Limos are very cool.

2. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

Re: Limos are cool!

did it have a swimming pool inside?

3. tpjunkie macrumors 65816

tpjunkie

Thats pretty sweet man. Sounds like I could use a limo in my life.

Shadowfax, did the macrumors pics thread prompt the addition to your sig?

4. Juventuz macrumors 6502a

Juventuz

Sweet... I'm getting married on Valentine's Day and we've got three limos, but we're in the Rolls, and one of them is an H2 limo. All 14 people in the wedding party will be able to fit in the H2.

5. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

what addition? that link has been there for literally months. it used to say "::Nails::," but i changed that several weeks ago, before the MR pics thread. i have been mistaken for the girl in my 'tar many, many times. like, 10, easily, if you count the 3 in the mr pics thread. i've had guys start to come on to me... heh heh. even WITH that disclaimer in my signature, it happens. it's funny what we don't read, eh?

6. rhpenguin thread starter macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

No pool in this one, but we were all so messed up that it would not have been wise to get into water... But it did have heated leather and that was nice for when i was getting a little rub and tug action. :D

7. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

heh.. you were probably so hammered you could have gone swimming on the floor of the thing anyway, on top of the chicks, eh?

8. tpjunkie macrumors 65816

tpjunkie

i was hammered enought that i went swimming on the floor of our house bar room last night.

9. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I'll be riding in a limo to homecoming on Saturday :D...

I hope it is fun :).

One of my friend's grandfather used to own a limo, and we would drive to schlitterbahn in it. That was a ****load of fun. Standing outside the sunroof waving to people was so much fun. :D

That was the last of my limo riding though. Until next saturday ;).

scem0

10. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

one question: is she hot (the girl, not the limo)?

if so, or even if not, be sure and post in the date thread about your experiences, heh.

11. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

heh Im going with some friends, who are female.

Whether they are hot or not is unimportant to me :).

If I could find the damn pic of my date from last year I would post it, but it seems to have dissapeared....

Oh well.....

scem0