LinkedIn Overhauls iOS App with Simple Design and Enhanced News Stream

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Apr 18, 2013.

1. macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    LinkedIn has updated its LinkedIn iOS app to version 6.0, introducing a complete redesign that offers an enhanced news stream incorporating original content posts, updates, and conversations.

The revamp is meant to provide a more personalized experience for LinkedIn users and also allows for customizable navigation.
    Currently, the redesigned experience is available solely on the iPhone, with no word on when it might be added to the iPad.

LinkedIn is a free app that can be downloaded from the App Store. [Direct Link]

Article Link: LinkedIn Overhauls iOS App with Simple Design and Enhanced News Stream

2. macrumors member

In line with simpler iveOS 7 ?

3. macrumors 6502

bchery21

the app was definitely in need of an update. One should check out the new Yahoo! Weather app; very clean, sleek, and simple...

4. macrumors regular

I like that... :)

5. macrumors regular

What a crap video! What did it show except the girl can't converse with normal people except via her phone! She must have walked past two murders, a robbery and grand theft auto. But she did hear about it on her news feed.

6. Guest

The calendar uploader of LinkedIn has been updated, that's great. It's 100% faster than before and you see a nice progress bar while they steal your data.

7. macrumors 68000

RoastingPig

i got fired because of linked in one time

8. macrumors 65816

flottenheimer

Because of LinkedIn itself or because you wrote or did someting you shouldn't have done on LinkedIn?

9. macrumors regular

This is a huge improvement. The old app was so terrible.

10. macrumors 6502a

thefourthpope

Nice to have the video. I try to keep up with LinkedIn, but haven't really sorted out the real value. Then this update came, and whatever grasp I had went out the window. I'm glad to get even this brief walkthrough, since I don't always head straight to the website when an iOS app gets updated.