Hi, I had a bottle which wasn't closed tight and it kinda spilled in my bag with my Macbook Air inside. Fortunately, it had a laptop cover over it so the laptop wasn't swimming in water - just slightly damp when I discovered the spill. Let it dry for a while, turned it on and everything worked as normal - it even charged that evening. The next morning however, it showed Not Charging when i connected Magsafe to it. The battery still works but is gradually dying off and isn't able to charge. I'm believing it's probably some sort of protective mechanism on the electrical side because of a short-circuit somewhere and hence prevents charging from taking place to prevent a current surge or something? Any ideas on what to do now/has anyone encountered such an issue before?