Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coltman75

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
I definitely played with on in the Chandler Fashion Center Apple Store in Chandler, AZ.

logankriete

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2015
The Beverly Center Apple Store in Los Angeles has them on display, but I'm not sure if they're available for purchase.

Dayv

macrumors 6502
Aug 18, 2009
At this point, it's probably easier to list Apple stores that *don't* have them on display.

Suspended
Dec 6, 2012
Georgetown, Washington, DC store has them on display. They look nice. Played with it for a couple of minutes and did not see any issues with the keyboard.

minik

macrumors demi-god
Jun 25, 2007
somewhere
I was at the The Forum Shops (Las Vegas, NV) last Friday and it had all 3 colors of MacBook on display.

Space Gray looks the best.

YLD1

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2015
Australia No Stock

Not sure if anyone here cares

but here in OZ

No stock and no display

Apple employees are clueless and say they have no idea.

This has to be the worst launch of apple products in recent times
even the iPhones had a display unit on launch

AppleInLVX

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2010
As of last night, the Conestoga Mall Apple Store in Waterloo, Ontario had none on display, and none to purchase.

cicton

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2014
Canada
Visited all 6 stores in Vancouver area today. Not on display, not available for sale. All stores too me "only available online"

Dayv

macrumors 6502
Aug 18, 2009
Visited all 6 stores in Vancouver area today. Not on display, not available for sale. All stores too me "only available online"

It might have been easier to just call them after the second or third store.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Oct 23, 2010
Possibly the most inept product launch in Apple history.

Yeah this is really bad and unexpected. It just feels so rushed....and unorganized. Plus I kinda liked checking out the new features of the machine at the Apple Store where I could get immediate help with a $1400 device if there happens to be a problem.

joel6653

macrumors newbie
Nov 9, 2008
Woodland Mall in Grand Rapids, MI

Woodland Mall in Grand Rapids, MI, 2 of each color on display (but not, of course, in stock for sale).

winstonc

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2015
On Display in Santa Monica

On display in all colors at 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA. Did not inquire as to availability.

pk7

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2011
Correction

The Boulder, CO store DOES have them on display. But according to the Apple Store app, it's not available in store - rather, it ships to store.

TheIntruder

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2008
Possibly the most inept product launch in Apple history.

Not by a long shot to anyone who remembers the Apple of the 90s, pre-Jobs era II, and before Cook took control of operations.

Newly announced products would commonly take one to two months to ship, with no indication of any actual ship date like Apple provides and meets now.

The PowerBook G3 was replaced by a speed-bumped model before many even got their orders for the original model.

DarkLighter1985

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
The Hawaii "Village" one is most likely the Ala Moana Mall. Not sure where they got that from sounds like it would be in a grass hut or something.

Nah, the Ala Moana Apple Store is listed separately. There are only three Apple Stores in the entire state and they're all in Honolulu. When they said, "Hawaiian Village", the only location I could think of was the Hilton Hawaiian Village... which is a hotel and there isn't an Apple Store there. I think they actually meant the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.