List of multi-iPad games

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by rtztgue, Jan 29, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

Aug 9, 2008
    Is there a list or AppStore filter, or something, for multi-iPad games? I have two iPads and multiple iPhones and I am looking to find games that we can all play at the same time using various devices. I have heard that battleship will do this, and I just got mahjong. They let you play over a wifi, each person with their own device.

I can see this area of gaming becoming bigger Nd more popular, but at the moment it is hard to find the games.
  2. macrumors member

Apr 3, 2010
    It's odd that I haven't seen more. Scrabble was launched with the iPad 1, and right from the start it had multi-device support, with iPhones and iPods functioning as the "word rack" for each player.

You might want ask at
  3. Mdifilm, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012

macrumors regular

Nov 6, 2010
    Dungeon hunter can play up to 4 iPods. And also the realracing HD2, monopolyHD, UNO HD, Cro-mag rally... Ps: on AppStore search for multiplayer would get you a list. :)

I have been looking for these type of games myself, as we have about 10 iPads here among us and friends. :)
  4. macrumors regular

Mar 6, 2011
    Our family has a growing population of iPads as well. I wish someone would remake the old Atari ST game, MIDIMAZE, that would rock on iPads for small group play.