list of new retail stores?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by jer446, Sep 14, 2005.

1. jer446 macrumors 6502a

I would really love for an apple store to open up by me. We have the bestbuys, compusas, but in the mall, an apple store would be perfect. My community is pretty wealthy so people have money to burn, and if they are exposed to computers so nice, many people would buy them. If they realise no viruses, people around here who dont know any better will drop several thousand dollars for themselves, for their wives who think the 30 inch acd is cute, and the kids who want the cute little ibook.. ive had friends over who see my iMac, never have seen one before and go.. omg what type of computer is that, its so nice..
    I would love for apple to open a store in freehold new jersey, (they just oopened a dell store :mad: if an apple store does not open by the time im allowed to work there, i might just work at the dell store, as bad as it sounds.. they pay i hear like 14 bucks an hour.. and the monitors arent bad and i could also get accessories..
    but i would still love to know of any plans to open one by me.

2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Whilst unofficial this page at ifoapplestore lists the current store, confirmed future stores and educated speculation on unconfirmed future stores.

Is there one near you?

3. jholzner macrumors 65816

jholzner

Well, looks like they are planning one in Paramus but that is a haul from Freehold.

Garden State Plaza - Paramus (NJ) - among the 10 largest malls in the country, not far from busy I-80, and about 10 miles northwest of Manhattan. Has 269 retailers in almost 2 million s.f. on 140 acres. Appeared as a job location on Feb. 11, 2005.

4. derajfast macrumors 6502a

theres one in woodcliff lake....im in ramsey which is about 10minutes north of paramus and that store is about 15min from me......i think putting one in garden state would be fantastic even though i hate malls and would still go to the one in woodcliff lake....i think theres one at the palisades mall, and compUSA which is near garden state has a little mac section (but i cant stand the salesman there,,,very UNapple)