List of Universal Games?

Discussion in 'Games' started by neonart, May 5, 2006.

1. neonart macrumors 65816

neonart

This post is retarded. I posted without even looking. I've left it unedited so you get a giggle out of my idiotic post, and to tech a newbie what you can get stoned for:
    -----------------------------------
    My PC using cousing has been given a Dual 2.0 Macbook Pro with 2GB Ram, and a 100GB 7200RPM drive so he can help the folks at his work. (He'skinda the IT guy). It's so unfair... ;) He's loving it so far.

He likes OSX alot and wants to find some games, and cool Apps. (He already has bootcamp, but does not care to boot into Windows to fool around.)

So I'd like to find out for him if there is a list of games that are Universal, and some cool freeware and shareware games and Apps he can play with.

Another one bites the dust... in fact his department got some 4-5 macs and are waiting for Intel Towers to get more. This whole Intel/Boot Camp thing is going to sell alot of Macs.

2. greatdevourer macrumors 68000

3. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

Yup!

I think we have exactly what you've been looking for. Simply follow the dotted line ;)

_

[​IMG]

4. neonart thread starter macrumors 65816

neonart

LOL!!!!

Wow, thats funny.

Sorry guys. Just typed it real fast at work and didn't look good like I should have.

:eek:

How about Game acronyms, huh? ;)

5. zorg macrumors regular

6. zorg macrumors regular

Also, I like the little loop on the red arrow, its just so FUNNY! :D