Little Machine's Outlook2Mac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by rummer, Jun 13, 2005.

1. rummer macrumors newbie

Feb 28, 2005
    I am currently trying to transfer emails from my PC MS Outlook 2003 to my iMac's MS Entourage 2004. I bought the Outlook2Mac, and have almost successfully transferred my received emails. However, I am having trouble with the sent emails from my PC.

Basically, when I do the conversion process through its wizard, it will only convert a few of the emails I have. For example, there should be 300 emails in a folder in Outlook, but after I transfer them to the Mac, it will only have 10 emails. Has anyone had this problem? Do you know of any fixes? This is the only headache I've had with the switching from PC to Mac.
  2. Gordy macrumors 6502a

May 22, 2005
    Bristol, UK
    Hi there.

have you got the full copy of the program as the demo version only copies a few emails across?

I would recommend you look at the site there is a pst import tool for entourage which will allow you to create a pst file in outlook and transfer it to entourage.

Hope that helps :)
  3. rummer thread starter macrumors newbie

Feb 28, 2005

Thanks for the info. I did purchase the $10 copy of the program, but I think I will definately try the PST tool. (I should have tried this tool before spending the $10.
  4. rummer thread starter macrumors newbie

Feb 28, 2005
    I just tried the PST Tool, but apparently, it only works with Microsoft Outlook 2001. I have the Outlook 2003. I guess that doesn't work... Well, at least I got most of my received emails transferred, so maybe I should just give up on the sent emails and go on...
  5. BornAgainMac macrumors 603

Feb 4, 2004
    Florida Resident
    I use Outlook2Mac and it works great. When you export, make sure you allow all file type attachments, no size limit, etc. Too bad Microsoft doesn't just support PST native support with Entourage. I use Mail instead of Entourage because of the search feature alone.