Live forever.... no really

Discussion in 'Community' started by iGav, Oct 30, 2003.

1. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

I looked up some testimonials...too much... :rolleyes:

I don't know what to think about things like this. I do believe there are some powers greater than medicine, but this seems to be a bit eccentric. If this is such an incredible invention, why haven't we heard about it till just now?

2. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

I'm sure it works....so thats why I decided to get one..All those testimonials made me want to get it more....:rolleyes:

3. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

One of the testimonials was at the weekly world news website.

I have so much hope for this product since one of the testimonials came from such a reputable source.

scem0

4. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

I used to be an Alex Chiu affiliate. I never got enough links to get a free Immortality Device, though. Too bad, it would have been an awesome conversation piece.

"The reason why I know God is a mathematic formula is probably I am Chinese." --Alex Chiu

5. trebblekicked macrumors 6502a

trebblekicked

actually, the daily show hit this guy pretty hard about a year and a half ago. i can't remember which corespondant did the piece, but it was (as most of their stuff is) laugh out loud funny.

When Alex Chiu spoke, he seemed more nervous than an immortal person should be.

6. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

For a guy who's got 'the' answer, his website totally sucks.....

blah! If it was that easy someone would have figured it out a long time ago and there would be people well of several hundred years old as 'proof'.

D

7. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

no! this does work yes. use magnets on brain for smart-making is what i do. much similar to life forever with fingers. i go sleep now.

8. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

if he was making enough bank he wouldnt have a web page with spinning gif's and be made in frontpage 97. other than that im a believer.

iJon

9. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    Magnetic "therapy" is nothing new...what is new here is wearing them at specific points of the body during specific parts of the day. That's how one can "spin" and old bottle of "Snake Oil."

We should all be living forever anyway, considering how much time we spend around the various magnetic energies emitted by computers.:rolleyes:

10. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

i would never want to live forever. not in this crappy body.

11. alset macrumors 65816

alset

I think it's criminal to place the images of great thinkers such as Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein on a page like this. This sort of thing undermines and demeans all of their great work. What a joke.

Edison, however, can burn in hell for all I care.

Dan

12. coolsoldier macrumors 6502

I say we give this device the benefit of the doubt. Anybody who is stupid enough to want immortality deserves it...

13. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

Edison was a genius and one of the most prolific inventors of human history. What do you have against him?

14. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

i get the eternal life thing, but what about enhancing penis size naturally? and eliminating my debt and a free disneyland vacation too. i'll buy when they get some real offers in there ;)

pnw

15. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    Just wear one of those rings WITHOUT the magnets.;)

and, Yeah...what's up with the Edison thing? I'm most curious...

16. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

ah i remember this. this was posted last year here i believe... but i could be wrong. anyways... i agree with mr. anderson. such a rudimentary website for such a monumental discovery ??!!! lol

17. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

do you know any background on Edison, or just what he 'invented'. He had some serious issues and was very devious in his business dealings - screwing over many individuals for personal gain and fame. Its a great bit of history and I'd recommend learning more.

D

18. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Amazing people can think this is real, isnt this about like those metal bracelets that have super duper healing abilities that modern science cant understand? in fact my sister in law has one, its a bracelet but not much more, same as those rings or whatever.

19. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

If you're going to post a link, at least join the affiliate program and get a customized link so that after enough hits you get a free Immortality Device!

Pssh.

20. coopdog macrumors 6502a

Why doesn't Macrumors join the program to get a free pair? Put the link on Macrumors and everyone clicks on it and Arn can try out a free pair of rings and see if they do anything. :)

I think this is more of a joke site where he tries to scam people. I think the rings are more of the placebo effect. People want to belive that they work and even if they are not doing anything they believe that they are. :rolleyes:

21. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

Ah, but why buy one....

There's a whole page on making them. In addition, you can make magnetic foot braces and I'm sure there's a way to make such a device for any appendage or protuberance on the body...

Why.... you could impregnate the neoprene of a wetsuit with magnetized iron filings and polarize them with EM to create a whole-body eternal-life suit!!

Side Note: Edison was a ruthless prick who was continually attacking other inventors through his connections to finance.