Live in France or Quebec? Please help!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Stampyhead, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

I was wondering if anyone who lives in France or Quebec (or any other French-speaking country, for that matter) could do me a favor. I need a greeting card in French. It doesn't matter what kind (birthday, anniversary, get well soon, sorry your dog died, etc.), it just needs to be in French. I have a friend who needed one for a project she is doing and I told her I had some Christmas cards in French left over from when I lived in Quebec. But for the life of me I cannot find them, and I don't want to disappoint my friend. If anyone would be willing to get a card and mail it to me I will reimburse them the cost of the card and postage, and I'll throw in a little extra for your trouble. I need this as soon as possible!
    If you are able to do this for me please respond here or send me a PM.
    Thanks. I know I can always count on the MR community to help out someone in need.

2. Stampyhead thread starter macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

3. Stampyhead thread starter macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

Shoot, that place charges $8.50 to ship one item! That's not gonna work. So I'm back to my original question, can someone in a French speaking country send me a greeting card? Or if you live in NY, could you stop by that little French book store in Rockerfeller Center and pick one up for me? Either way, I'll make it worth your while!
    Thanks a bunch.

4. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

Hi Stampy

Happens we share a building with a wholesale greeting card company... got some valentines cards " Pour toi Mon Amour, en cette St-Valentine"

You want, it's CAN$2.40 with postage, could go out today by mail. PM me.

You want 200 of them, make an offer :D

Thanks
    Trevor
    CanadaRAM.com

5. Stampyhead thread starter macrumors 68020

Stampyhead