Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndyR

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
Right, how can I explain to my girlfriend that I want to stay at work so I don't miss anything on the way home? This is my first MW Keynote with her. Not sure if she'll understand! Though I have completely converted her to Mac's and she asked me when the Keynote was and will anything good come out! That made me love her that little bit more!

Don't worry mate. My misses laughed at me last year for watching it but this year she wants to watch it with me tomorrow! I can't wait now, so much so that my 37" HDTV that got delivered today is staying in its box until the keynote is over :D

Sam0r

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2005
Birmingham, UK
Don't worry mate. My misses laughed at me last year for watching it but this year she wants to watch it with me tomorrow! I can't wait now, so much so that my 37" HDTV that got delivered today is staying in its box until the keynote is over :D

Why don't you watch the keynote on the HDTV?! I would! :eek:

cxny

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2004
New York
Yay, I'm in. I'll be warming up watching iTunes visualizer and drink everytime the Apple logo appears. :)

Seriously tho, people do that on parties. Then they all like Apple a little more than before but can't remember why. :p

When did that logo start the reappearing trick, was it in iTunes 7? It bugs me - too invasive and way too corporate for Apple

Raid

macrumors 68020
Feb 18, 2003
Toronto
Is Like Macworld Is Bigger Then Christmas Now A Days
I was just going to comment on how this anticipation feels like Christmas morning, when your waiting to see what's under the tree. Maybe I should take MWSF off as a religious holiday.

.... ok maybe that's going a bit too far, but I'll take any excuse to get another day off! ;)

eb6

Cancelled
Sep 7, 2006
My birthday was last Friday and it ain't got nothing on macworld!

I'm peeing right now. At my desk!

nplima

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2006
UK
yikes!

US is down, UK is down, Japan and Spain down too... OMG! is Apple part of the Axis of Evil now?!

:D

richard4339

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2006
Illinois
wow. US store is down 40 minutes before the keynote. thats a lot earlier than usual. maybe we ARE in for some big stuff that they needed extra time to get onto the store :)

Apple seems like an intelligent enough company to have the store to the point where all they have to do is type a command to have the new version ready (I would assume they'd have it completely coded/developed before the keynote), and they just take it down so that no one will bitch when they buy product x during the show and it's updated less than an hour later.

dernhelm

macrumors 68000
May 20, 2002
middle earth
I think I speak for everyone when I say,

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

-Clive

Very well spoken! Thank you - it saves my 'E' key the extra wear and tear.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.