Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

newtoiphonesdk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 30, 2010
Our church is wanting to stream services live, and we want it to be compatible with all Apple's devices. Any suggestions on services to use and format?

newtoiphonesdk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 30, 2010
As I've said before. What's the point of an iPhone programming help forum if you are just going to tell someone they should have looked harder before coming here. And I wasn't asking how to live stream, I was asking for reccommendations on what services or methods people prefer to use in this community.

ianray

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2010
@
As I've said before. What's the point of an iPhone programming help forum if you are just going to tell someone they should have looked harder before coming here. And I wasn't asking how to live stream, I was asking for reccommendations on what services or methods people prefer to use in this community.

You might find it instructive to read http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html.

Quoting esr:
What we are, unapologetically, is hostile to people who seem to be unwilling to think or to do their own homework before asking questions. People like that are time sinks — they take without giving back, and they waste time we could have spent on another question more interesting and another person more worthy of an answer. We call people like this “losers” (and for historical reasons we sometimes spell it “lusers”).

This is a great forum, and a great community with lots of helpful members -- but if one asks a smart question one is more likely to get a sensible answer, IMHO :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.