Live Video Streaming for iDevice?

Discussion in 'iPhone/iPad Programming' started by newtoiphonesdk, Sep 20, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502a

Our church is wanting to stream services live, and we want it to be compatible with all Apple's devices. Any suggestions on services to use and format?

2. Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

What have you searched for already?

3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

None of your business. I want to know what your suggestions are for this service.

4. macrumors 603

5. Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

I was trying to avoid you being a Help Vampire again. Guess I'm outta luck. Since our approaches to getting answers seems to be at odds, I will just refrain from responding to you from now on. But good luck with your future apps development though! :)

6. thread starter macrumors 6502a

As I've said before. What's the point of an iPhone programming help forum if you are just going to tell someone they should have looked harder before coming here. And I wasn't asking how to live stream, I was asking for reccommendations on what services or methods people prefer to use in this community.

7. macrumors 6502

You might find it instructive to read http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html.

Quoting esr:
    This is a great forum, and a great community with lots of helpful members -- but if one asks a smart question one is more likely to get a sensible answer, IMHO :)