LiveType Textures?

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by Benjamindaines, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Benjamindaines macrumors 68030

Benjamindaines

Is there anywhere out there where I can download free 3rd party LiveType objects and textures?

2. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

Hey, not the answer to your question though, but

do you use LiveType because you like it more than other app that can create subtitles (Motion for example)? Or because its the only app of that kind that you have?

3. -DH macrumors 65816

4. Benjamindaines thread starter macrumors 68030

Benjamindaines

I like it, if I need to so something I just type and hit render, but if I need something overly fancy (moving all over the place ect) then I will use Motion.

5. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

The reason I asked, is that I have both LiveType and Motion on my hard drive, but I never used LT, only Motion for both graphics and subtitles (they are usually combined ;))

Of course I opened LT to see what it's got, but it seemed not as easy as Motion, it works on different principles than Motion.

Now I think to delete LT from my HD (its 10 GB big!), since I dont use it anyway. But maybe it has some feature that I could benefit from? I just dont know, maybe I should try to know it better? :eek:

6. Benjamindaines thread starter macrumors 68030

Benjamindaines

Well anything LT has Motion has, and motion has even more features. But If I just need a simple bit of text I'll fire up LT, apply a font, type, and hit render.

7. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

Oh, just played with LT and Motion, and I can say that Motion lack a few features that LT has, like Textures and Objects tab. I think I'll keep LT :D