Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GWadders

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 21, 2015
Hey guys,

Luckily enough for me, I was in the first batch to get my watch last year. I thought it would be good to do my first article on my new website about the experiences and usefulness of the watch as others who have had theirs for a long period of time may agree or disagree!

My new site is called FoGoGate - I have added a link here directly to the Watch Review

I would be very grateful of any feedback!
Thank you,
George

Steeley

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2011
I enjoyed reading it!

I'd be interested if you wrote more on the apps you've used with it and how they've made your day easier. If you've tried any third party straps I'd read about those too.

I don't have a watch, and I'm one of those people that doesn't see a need for it. I want to want it though, so real world accounts of usage are interesting to me.

I'm guessing you're not talking about the black stainless steel? I'd be interested to know how it's condition stacks up after a year.

GWadders

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 21, 2015
I enjoyed reading it!

I'd be interested if you wrote more on the apps you've used with it and how they've made your day easier. If you've tried any third party straps I'd read about those too.

I don't have a watch, and I'm one of those people that doesn't see a need for it. I want to want it though, so real world accounts of usage are interesting to me.

I'm guessing you're not talking about the black stainless steel? I'd be interested to know how it's condition stacks up after a year.

Thank you!, i will definitely get onto that soon as possible - I bought it for image purposed then actually developed/found many uses which I will write up soon! Subscribe to the mailing list and it will let you know when its up & il also post it here!.

The one I have is a normal Stainless Steel - il try get some photos of the wear but its very good for a year old compared to some watches I have previously owned.

Brenster

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2008
Good 1 year 'take stock'. Bought into the 38mm space grey Sport last year and swapped out to a nylon band a couple of months back due to the 'sweatiness' of the sports bands. Seriously considering moving up to a 42mm stainless steel, either with the Milanese loop or leather band as the watch as more than proved it's worth to me over the past year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.