Lobstah!

Discussion in 'Community' started by neffedo, Oct 14, 2004.

1. neffedo macrumors member

Hey... I was wondering, does anyone out there like lobster? How much is it per pound where you are? Here, lobster is selling at $6.95/lb. I know, strange topic. :p

2. saabmp3 macrumors 6502a

I'm a big lobster fan (being from boston). I just moved out to seattle and it's not a big lobster town (although there is alot of seafood available). I don't know an exact price, but I'd gather a bet of roughly 12-15$/lb. North NE is prolly the cheapest place to buy lobster in the country.

BEN

3. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

The Maine coast, followed Rhode Island I bet.

Personally, I can't eat a lobster, partly because of laziness, and mostly because it's staring at me... But put some seafood salad in front of me and it'll be gone before you know it :D

4. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

havent checked lately but usually 10-15 bucks a pound. i guess being far from new england is sort of balanced by everything being really cheap here (1.80 for gas at the chevron down the street). dont especially like it though--i prefer shrimp. i had some awesome shrimp curry last night....

5. BrianKonarsMac macrumors 65816

lobster is nothing great. give me a filet mingon anyday. lobster can be anywhere from $10-30 a pound, depending where you get it, time of year etc. i personally cant eat anything that is looking at me, even if it is dead.