Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TrashCanDan

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
I've been noticing that one of the local news stations here in Phoenix, AZ have been using Motion and/or Livetype allot or at least it appears they do. I generally notice it in the titles they've been using for promos and what not. So the reason for this is... do you guys recognize any Apple apps being used in News stations or just T.V. in general?

840quadra

Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
TrashCanDan said:
I've been noticing that one of the local news stations here in Phoenix, AZ have been using Motion and/or Livetype allot or at least it appears they do. I generally notice it in the titles they've been using for promos and what not. So the reason for this is... do you guys recognize any Apple apps being used in News stations or just T.V. in general?

Our Local news (NBC, and FOX) both have Apple windows when they show websites on their tv shows. In many cases, you will see the typical OS-X window style boarder around many of their "website" related topics, or when they show their website, and weather links on their stations.

the NBC station (Kare-11) has a few Ti-Powerbooks that have been used for the morning show :D

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
TrashCanDan said:
Really? Which station is it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.