lockinfo for ipad??

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by medicscott, May 7, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502a

medicscott

anyone know anything about lockinfo for ipad. havent jb it yet. waiting for lockinfo

2. macrumors 6502

This is the only reason I would jailbreak my iPad for lock info and backgrounder... But no I haven't heard anything about lockinfo yet...

3. macrumors 68030

CrAkD

It doesn't work yet as it doesn't show up in settings so you can't turn it on. I emailed the author he said he's going to work on it. But has no timetable as of yet.

4. thread starter macrumors 6502a

medicscott

yeah, i saw that the other day. he also makes it seem like we are going to have to purchase another license for it. oh well

5. macrumors regular

a new alpha lets you see the settings, but it still doesn't display anything on the lockscreen. and yes, the author david is trying to get an ipad for himself so he can test it. seems the official line though is that it's not supported today and there's no commitment from him to make it work.

another new version was released and this one puts my ipad into continual crash mode. uninstalled and all is good. think i'll just wait for david to release a working version...if that happens.