Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mschindelh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
Alrighty, here's what I came up with this afternoon. The original AM/PM bug is fixed, updated the images for Retina Display, handled some of the text rendering more natively, and added a splash of color.

I'll keep an eye on this thread for bugs/questions/suggestions, so post away!

Download Here

24-hour Clock Edit Download Here: LockMS-24hr.theme.zip
Tap to Unlock Edit: Download Here: LockMS-TTU.theme.zip [Preview]
Invisible Tap to Unlock Edit: Download Here: LockMS-InvisiTTU.theme.zip

In the screenshot below I'm using LockInfo at the top, and also to hide Lock Clock and Lock Slider:
lYSsT.png

And here's the requested version with everything moved to the top. I tweaked a few of the heights and sizes to allow those of you using LockInfo the ability to still have it on the bottom, and not cover much up:

Top Edit (As Shown Below): Download Here: LockMS-TOP.theme.zip

Top Edit with 24-hour Clock Edit: Download Here: LockMS-TOP-24hr.theme.zip
Top Edit with Tap to Unlock Edit: Download Here: LockMS-TOP-TTU.theme.zip
Top Edit with Invisible Tap to Unlock Edit:Download Here: LockMS-TOP-InvisiTTU.theme.zipp

ZvIbe.png

Thanks everyone! I hope y'all enjoy this!

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
help me up here, is this a winterboard theme? lockinfo plugin? I downloaded the Zip but the file i showing as a theme.:confused:

chakraj

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2008
So Cal
I am using iphone browser and it wont load the whole theme for some reason, I get little squares where the icons should be??

mschindelh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
help me up here, is this a winterboard theme? lockinfo plugin? I downloaded the Zip but the file i showing as a theme.:confused:

It's a Winterboard theme for the iPhone 4. Download the zip, drop the LockMS.theme file into /private/var/stash/Themes on your iPhone via SSH, and apply through Winterboard.

mschindelh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
I am using iphone browser and it wont load the whole theme for some reason, I get little squares where the icons should be??

No clue why iphonebrowser wouldn't work. Over here I was using a Mac with Transmit to get it on, and I never had any problems.

freedevil

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2007
thanks celtic

Is there any way to remove the date and time from the top? Its kinda silly to have them show twice.

img0075v.png

mschindelh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
thanks celtic

Is there any way to remove the date and time from the top? Its kinda silly to have them show twice.

Lockscreen Clock Hide on Cyida. Otherwise you can also check out LockInfo (paid Cydia app) which would allow you to hide the slider and the clock, while also showing the other cool stuff from my screenshot above!

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
It's a Winterboard theme for the iPhone 4. Download the zip, drop the LockMS.theme file into /private/var/stash/Themes on your iPhone via SSH, and apply through Winterboard.

Thanks, that's what i was thinking that it was a winterboard theme, it looks greats but I am not running WB. I was really hoping for a lockinfo plugin (it was a long shot)

chakraj

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2008
So Cal
So there is no way to have it show your normal wallpaper under the text without using an editor?

mschindelh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
is there a way to change the black background?

Whoops, I left the code in which only allowed you to have a black background, I have updated the link above with the new file. If you're familiar with HTML you can un-comment the background image code at the top of LockBackground.html, or just re-download it from the same link up top!

You'll still have to change the Wallpaper.png file in /private/ to whatever you would like your wallpaper to be. Not sure how it would like on anything other than a black background, so let me know how it turns out!

freedevil

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2007
Lockscreen Clock Hide on Cyida. Otherwise you can also check out LockInfo (paid Cydia app) which would allow you to hide the slider and the clock, while also showing the other cool stuff from my screenshot above!

Thanks the weather plugin on lockinfo does not work for me. How did you get it working? I put in my yahoo location code but it just says null and can't find it. Unless I am using the wrong code.

http://weather.yahoo.com/united-states/california/san-diego-12796262/

Location code: 12796262

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Thank you so much for posting this. Here's mine, after a few modifications to the LockBackground.html file and the 2010/2011/2012.png files:

LockMS.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.