Logic Airplay Issue

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by djtech42, May 4, 2013.

1. djtech42, May 4, 2013
    Last edited: May 4, 2013

djtech42
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 65816

djtech42

I just played a song I made with Logic Express over Airplay to my Apple TV and now the speed fades in the song are completely messed up. I didn't save the project or anything. It destructively changed the speed fade files. :confused:

Is there anyway to recover from this? Or is the song permanently messed up now? :eek: Has anyone else run into this issue? This is awful if it is indeed destructive and permanent.

I reset the PRAM 4 times and restarted the computer, but it didn't fix it. I went to the actual fade files, and somehow they were altered by Airplay. This is bad. :(

2. ChrisA
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors G4

Try looking at Time Machine. It saves the state of the project every hour. At most you have only lost one hour of work

3. Sackvillenb
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502a

Sackvillenb

This is really weird. I doubt that airplay itself would have modified the fades... but obviously something is giving you a glitch. I hope you had a time machine backup.

4. djtech42
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors 65816

djtech42

Somehow, the song is fine now. I don't understand it because I checked the files, and they sounded like they were modified.

But, seems like the issue resolved itself. :confused: :)

Edit: All I did was rename the project, and that seemed to "refresh" the project and fix the issue. Strange.