Logitech Bluetooth wireless Ipod Headphones & Ibook

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by jonomo, Feb 16, 2006.

1. macrumors regular

Hello Ya'll,

I just bought the logitech bluetooth wireless headphones that were designed for ipod minis and ipods... I was hoping you could connect using your ibook, however, I can't seem to figure out how to do it... I've looked on the logitech forums, but the last post on this subject was made over a month ago..

Has anyone successfully done this? Or is it just not possible?

2. macrumors 68000

calebjohnston

You'll have to give more information than that. Give me a link to the product and explain exactly what it is you're trying to do again.

Just trying to use those headphones with your ibook?

3. macrumors 65816

frankblundt

i take it the iBook actually HAS bluetooth? :)
    Do the headphones not show up in "Set up Bluetooth device"?
    Are the headphones in "discoverable mode" when you're trying to connect to them?

A lot of headsets will only pair to one device at a time. Pairing them with a new device unpairs them from the previous one.

4. macrumors 65816

jadekitty24

Let us know how you like these headphones. I am interested in purchasing a pair myself.

5. macrumors 68000

calebjohnston

At least let us know what happened, assuming you fixed it... since you didn't respond.

6. macrumors 603

BlueRevolution

by my understanding, headphones are not included in the Bluetooth standard, so while they may use the protocol (sort of) you'll still need the adapter to use them.