logitech BT v270 or apple BT one button mouse?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by bigben334, Mar 5, 2006.

1. bigben334 macrumors regular

Apr 30, 2005
    i need a bluetooth mouse to go along with my new macbook pro....so far it seems that the logitech v270 in silver is my best choice...or should i just go with the apple one button bluetooth mouse....which is better on batteries? which scrolls better?? does the silver logitech even match the macbook pro?? thanks in advance
  2. Danksi macrumors 68000

Oct 3, 2005
    Nelson, BC. Canada
    I was considering the v270 for my iBook some time ago, but I noticed a mixed bag of review comments on Apple's store as well as other sites. I decided to continue with my wired mouse, until something better comes along.
  3. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Mar 23, 2005
    I found the V270 rather heavy and it had terrible tracking. I only had it for a week before returning it. I hated having my cursor skip across the screen. This is on my wooden computer desk too.

I'm still waiting for my Bluetooth Mighty Mouse.
  4. rimrocka07011 macrumors member

Jan 31, 2006
    Cleveland, OH
    I actually had a new Logitech V270 BT Mouse (Silver) with my new MacBook Pro for a few days (before I sold it). The result? It was excellent! The mouse matches the computer, the tracking is very good, there is an on-off switch in the back in order to save the battery when BT is not in use, and the best part is that there is no dongle whatsoever. I highly suggest the Logitech V270; I've already ordered another one to go with my new MacBook Pro set-up. BTW, you can get this mouse for $37.04 at buy.com.
  5. ipacmm macrumors 65816

Jun 17, 2003
    Cincinnati, OH
    I have the apple bluetooth mouse and it works great, the battery life is good, haven't really had any issues with it.