Logitech Mice

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by Digitalflick, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Digitalflick macrumors regular

I want to get a new Mouse - One that caught my eye was the Logitech Mouseman Duel Optical Mouse It is supposed to be plug-n-play but I need to know for sure before I order it. Has anyone tried optical Logitech's using 10.2 ?

2. Future Man macrumors member

I use a Logitech Optical scroll mouse and it is X native. It works really, really well. I get one for every comp I use. It is not that expensive either, like $20.00.

3. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

I have the exact mouse you are thinking of getting and am using it under 10.2, it works perfectly.

4. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

The Logitech mousies and Trackmen work fine under Mac OS X and Logitech even has some software that you can add on...to version 10.1.x.

5. Lz0 macrumors regular

I don't know about all this.

I just upgraded to 10.2 and my Logitech mouse is tracking very slowley, I still have wheel and right button but the control panel doesn't detect a mouse. The same thing used to happen in all 10.x.x when I logged onto a different account without a restart.

6. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

If you're using the Logitech enhancements, you should probably remove them (Library folder?) and try again. The enhancements may be incompatible.

7. irmongoose macrumors 68030

irmongoose

If it does work, Logitech really needs to update their site... it says compatible with Mac OS 8.x~9.x (excluding X).

:rolleyes:

irmongoose