Logitech MX Revolution Mouse = the awesome!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by RichP, Sep 19, 2006.

1. RichP macrumors 68000

RichP

I have 2 wireless mighty mice, which are decent, but Bluetooth I feel is just not the best choice for a mouse interface. Occasionally I get some movement hiccups, and waking from sleep sometimes leaves my computer not able to locate the mouse.

I went to Staples last weekend, and came across this:

[​IMG]

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,crid=2676,contentid=12134

It looked very nice, and my PC needed a new mouse, so I figured I would make a splurge purchase. This mouse is great! RF and laser give much more accuracy. The shape not only looks cool, but feels great. The best though is the click wheel. It clicks, or you can press it down hard, and it goes into freewheel mode, where there are no click indentations. VERY trick.

Needless to say, I still need a mouse for my PC, because this thing has a permanent home on my G5. Granted, this mouse is pricey at almost $80, but is worlds better for a high performance mouse than the wireless mighty.

2. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

Been thinking about buying one of these bad boys for home and taking my MX-1000 to work.

3. RichP thread starter macrumors 68000

RichP

do it. :D