Logitech MX Revolution

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by queshy, Jan 21, 2007.

1. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

Hello,

I just purchased the MX Rev for my iMac and think there might be a problem with it...I programmed the side click to activate Expose and the "search" button to activate dashboard...it does exactly that...except when in a web browser. Anybody have the same problem? Thanks

2. Richard Flynn macrumors regular

Have you still got the application-specific settings enabled in your mouse preferences? Go to System Preferences > Logitech Control Center [sic] and double-click on the picture of your mouse (just as you have been doing).

At the top of the window there should be a drop-down menu with different applications listed—this is so that you can set up different mouse functions for different applications. Select each of them in turn and click on the - (minus) button next to the drop-down menu. You only want to be left with the one called 'Default settings' or some such.

3. queshy thread starter macrumors 68040

queshy

Thank you ever so much - I appreciate it! I'm such an idiot for not realizing that before...I didnt realize it because when you click the dropdown list the apps that pop up are photoshop/illustrator and I didn't know I could specify functions for each app. Thanks a ton!