Logitech MX Revolution

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by queshy, Jan 21, 2007.

1. queshy macrumors 68040

Apr 2, 2005

I just purchased the MX Rev for my iMac and think there might be a problem with it...I programmed the side click to activate Expose and the "search" button to activate dashboard...it does exactly that...except when in a web browser. Anybody have the same problem? Thanks
  2. Richard Flynn macrumors regular

Sep 4, 2006
    Have you still got the application-specific settings enabled in your mouse preferences? Go to System Preferences > Logitech Control Center [sic] and double-click on the picture of your mouse (just as you have been doing).

At the top of the window there should be a drop-down menu with different applications listed—this is so that you can set up different mouse functions for different applications. Select each of them in turn and click on the - (minus) button next to the drop-down menu. You only want to be left with the one called 'Default settings' or some such.
  3. queshy thread starter macrumors 68040

Apr 2, 2005
    Thank you ever so much - I appreciate it! I'm such an idiot for not realizing that before...I didnt realize it because when you click the dropdown list the apps that pop up are photoshop/illustrator and I didn't know I could specify functions for each app. Thanks a ton!