logitech mx revolution

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by drater, Feb 14, 2007.

1. drater macrumors 6502a

drater

ok, I just bought the logitech mx revolution...so far the feel for it is great. Lots of buttons.
    Couple of questions that I need help with though:

1. Since I installed this mouse, everytime I click on a like (like the forums link at www.macrumors.com) it opens a new window. How to I make it so it just opens in the same window again? (I don't have this problem when I use the trackpad button)

2. is there anyway to make it so that pushing down the scroll wheel it brings up the expose?

3. the thumb button....is it me or is it wicked hard (yes, I'm from boston) to scroll between applications....

4. songs in itunes can't be clicked, but you can use the forward and back buttons on the mouse to go to the next song...why doesn't it click anymore?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

p.s. if anyone else has some other helpful tips on this mouse I would appreciate it. Thanks again. :)

2. hidea macrumors regular

before everything else, what version of Logitech Control Centre do you use?

3. drater thread starter macrumors 6502a

drater

The downloaded dmg is lcc213.dmg, so i am assuming 2.13

4. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

when you say can't be clicked, what do you mean? the songs can't be selected or does the scroll wheel not give you the clicky feedback (free roll)?

5. drater thread starter macrumors 6502a

drater

well, for some reason that part seems to working fine now. I understand that the wheel is different--which I love-- and scrolls flawlessly. but before it wouldn't click the song, it would just do nothing...weird.

wtf, now when i push "comand + space bar" it doesn't bring up spot light....what's going on here logitech. I know the little button is supposed to do it, and it does. but I like the keyboard command....grrrr...