logitech S530 Q

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by puckhead193, Dec 22, 2006.

1. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

WHen i got home and hooked up my iMac and keyboard/mouse the back/foward buttons don't work. I tried to go into the "control center" thingy but i don't see an option for forward/back....is there something i don't see?

2. rogersmj macrumors 68020

rogersmj

There is no universal "forward" and "back". If you want it to work in your browsers, like I did, set the forward and back buttons to activate "command ]" and "command [", respectively. It won't work in OS X's crappy Finder windows, but most of the time people just need it in the web browsers.

3. puckhead193 thread starter macrumors G3

puckhead193

4. puckhead193 thread starter macrumors G3

puckhead193

I have another problem with my logitech s530.... i disconnected my computer to go back to school, came back to school set it up and now my hot keys don't work as well as the volume buttons on the mouse (ie volume,itunes controls etc) it says its set on the sys. pref. but it doesn't work.
    First my option and command key were switched but i reconnected them and it works now. but i tried for the hot keys multiple times and it doesn't work. Any ideas.....

5. puckhead193 thread starter macrumors G3

puckhead193

6. Lynette macrumors newbie

Logitech S538 Q

I also have the Logitech S530. Can anyone help me on how to configure the F keys to my favorite web sites.

It would be much appreciated.

Lynette

7. showtime macrumors 6502

are you guys using this with the driver installed?