Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tomhut

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 7, 2004
London
Im going to the Apple London store on the 29th for the tiger release. Any idea what time I should turn up and what time the que will start building up?

tomhut

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 7, 2004
London
I was thinking of turning up on the 29th at about 4:30pm, recon ill have to wait long, or if ill even get a coppy at all?

tomhut

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 7, 2004
London
i rang up the store and they said i should get a coppy but they have no idea when the que will start/how many people or how many copies they will have

Applespider

macrumors G4
The flagship store isn't going to run out of boxed copies of Tiger on the first day; a DVD of software isn't as component-scarce as supply of the Shuffle etc was. They're closing at 5pm and opening again at 6pm; I don't think many people are going to take time off work to get there during the early afternoon - they didn't for the opening. The queue for that only really started about 5.30 when people left work and headed into town. And a lot of them were there for the Lucky Bags because they wanted an iPod.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.