Long lines got you down? Eat this!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sdashiki, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

Trolling around and found this article:
    http://www.forbes.com/technology/ebusiness/feeds/ap/2006/09/25/ap3041775.html

Sigh, when will PETA learn that you cant complain about what people do all the time. I mean, jeez, they must eat TONS of meat products inside the park, who cares if they added insects to the menu? I mean, complain about the whole thing, dont just use this publicity stunt to further your BS agenda, yes PETA you are evil and should take the next comet to the moon.

2. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

Although, I wager to guess that you don't eat any of those meet products live. I think that's the principle that they are prioritizing here, along with it being in a contest-like hysterical setting. I think we could all, for example, that eating well cooked dogs is a little less horifying than a live dog eating contest.

Still, PETA is certainly over the top. And they have some very misplaced priorities.

3. Sdashiki thread starter macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

I know what you mean, but PETA dont care about the fact its alive, just that its not vegetable matter.

PETA members, are NOT supposed to have pets.

Tell that to all those neo-hippies you know who support PETA, and most likely have pets because they LOVE animals.

PETA loves animals, but hates you.

4. sb58 macrumors 6502a

sb58

that Jim Taylor should have said, fine we won't eat the damn bugs, we'll eat live bald eagles.