look at what this website said about apple!

Discussion in 'Community' started by acidrock, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acidrock macrumors 6502

http://objective.jesussave.us/propaganda.html

However, these propagandists aren't just targeting the young. Take for example Apple Computers, makers of the popular Macintosh line of computers. The real operating system hiding under the newest version of the Macintosh operating system (MacOS X) is called... Darwin! That's right, new Macs are based on Darwinism! While they currently don't advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans. Furthermore, the Darwin OS is released under an "Open Source" license, which is just another name for Communism. They try to hide all of this under a facade of shiny, "lickable" buttons, but the truth has finally come out: Apple Computers promote Godless Darwinism and Communism.

But is this really such a shock? Lets look for a moment at Apple Computers. Founded by long haired hippies, this company has consistently supported 60's counter-cultural "values"2. But there are even darker undertones to this company than most are aware of. Consider the name of the company and its logo: an apple with a bite taken out of it. This is clearly a reference to the Fall, when Adam and Eve were tempted with an apple3 by the serpent. It is now Apple Computers offering us temptation, thereby aligning themselves with the forces of darkness4.

This company is well known for its cult-like following. It isn't much of a stretch to say that it is a cult. Consider co-founder and leader Steve Jobs' constant exhortation through advertising (i.e. mind control) that its followers should "think different". We have to ask ourselves: "think different than whom or what?" The disturbing answer is that they want us to think different than our Christian upbringing, to reject all the values that we have been taught and to heed not the message of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Given the now obvious anti-Christian and cultish nature of Apple Computers, is it any wonder that they have decided to base their newest operating system on Darwinism? This just reaffirms the position that Darwinism is an inherently anti-Christian philosophy spread through propaganda and subliminal trickery, not a science as its brainwashed followers would have us believe.

2. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

Wow. That is funny.

This document's been posted on the forums before, I've seen it several times, but its always a fun read... and those addendums.. each one gets funnier.

3. etoiles macrumors 6502a

etoiles

thanks for a good laugh...(I nearly spilled my drink, though)
    :D

communism is so last century, though, they could have tried a bit harder and weave in some 'terrorism' I am sure.

4. Vector macrumors 6502a

Vector

I just finished reading the whole page. The addendums are hilarious. If this were not so utterly ridiculous and fallacious, it would be scary. Those Baptists are always good for a laugh or two.

I love the way this guy just draws conclusions and infers things based on nothing. Because OSX's core is nicknamed Darwin, it must be linked to darwinism, and since unix is a communist plot and is obviously satanic in its origin, so is apple. I especially like the way he finds all of these little things that do have some actual relevancy to the devil, ie. the bite of the apple (this has been mentioned by many people before this guy), daemons, and hexly. Of course the e stands for evolution, it was so obvious how could i have missed it. THis page would have made very good satire.

5. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

definitely been posted at least a few times before... so bizzare, always a chuckle

6. Awimoway macrumors 65816

As said, this has been posted before. But it's funny, I was just thinking about it today. I was listening to something on the radio about Charles Darwin. Science and technology types worship him and name things after him. Right-wing nutcakes villify him. The poor bastard, he was only trying to study God's creations.

7. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

This truly does make me wonder how many insane people there are in the world. Has to be a lot. It truly is a mad mad mad mad mad world.

8. sluthy macrumors regular

I found this site a couple of weeks ago after a friend linked me to a similar page. I wonder if there are any people out there who will actually take this to heart when buying a new computer:

"Well, the Dell may be missing a few features, but the Mac is a tool of the devil, so Dell it is..." :rolleyes:

EDIT: Also on that page, they have a link to one of their proposed ideas - changing the US flag to have the word GOD running along the top, to emphasise how American is a godly nation. Right.

9. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

Interesting link sluthy. And my reaction to it is the same that "The Onion" had to the 9-11 attacks. "Holy F*cking Sh*t!".
    Religious whackos are half the problem of this world.

10. Les Kern macrumors 68040

Les Kern

I agree. RUN don't walk away from fundamentalists of every persuasion (hence my signature). I'm surprised they didn't mention the original price of the first Apple... $666.66. It's been mentioned elsewhere.

11. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

If that happens, make room for many of us in Australia. :)

12. kylos macrumors 6502a

kylos

As a christian, this stuff is really sickening to me. Baptists are far from believing such nonsense, but people like this give a bad name to all religion. Crackpots like this are in the tiniest minority of the christian faith and don't really know what christianity is about. This is not a problem of religion but of crackpots who may or may not be religious.

13. janey macrumors 603

janey

um you do know that this is all a joke right? :p

14. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

i luv ot

Seriously though, they might just say the same thing about you. My biggest problem with religion is the belief that it (no matter which version) is the fundamental and absolute truth. The idea that only your god can provide salvation.. Only those who agree with you are right. Only you know the truth.

Too self serving.

15. Les Kern macrumors 68040

Les Kern

Ah, THAT is the crux of the matter I have with all organized religion and especially fundamentalists.... absolute truth.
    No such thing. Though I will fight to the death their right to believe, they are mistaken. Poor devils!

16. Juventuz macrumors 6502a

Juventuz

Relax guys, like übergeek said... it's a joke.

17. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

No, how can you say that!

communism is the work of the devil!
    Open-Source = Devil
    Darwin = Evil Guy against creationism
    Darwin = Devilish Mac Os X roots

Gah, what do that support, MS for sure right?

Beeen posted before, but not for a while...

so sad...

Pokemon... Mac's... all WORK OF THE DEVIL... ;)

18. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Yes, always good for a laugh. [​IMG]

But an OS based on Pagan rituals and orgies is always much more fun than something based on Darwinism.

Especially when they preview the interactive 3D user interface. ;)

But it's alway worthy of a heated debate or two which corporate economic structure is best: Apple's Corporate Communism or Microsoft's attempt at Economic Blitzkrieg.

19. Awimoway macrumors 65816

I'm not sure which is more self serving. Yours is almost a "takes one to know one" argument. It seems to amount to nothing more than the notion that only your "anything goes" philosophy of truth is the fundamental and absolute truth. Only your philosophy can provide enlightenment. Only those who are as noncomittal as you are right. Only you know the truth.

And to be honest, I have no problem with the philosophy that there is no fundamental and absolute truth for all people and all places on this planet, but I don't get the argument that God must conform to this standard as well. If there is a God, the odds are very slim that he (or she, or it) is all things to all people because that would make him (or her, or it) a contradiction, a logical impossibility. Therefore if there is a particular religion that does have it right, they probably aren't wrong to say "we're right and your wrong." The style may be offensive to our liberal tradition, but the substance could still be right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.