Look into the eyes of a Psycho!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by calyxman, Jun 7, 2005.

1. calyxman macrumors 6502a

calyxman

[​IMG]
    Gregory Despres is shown in this image from television. On April 25, 2005, Despres arrived at the U.S.-Canadian border crossing at Calais, Maine, carrying chain saw stained with what appeared to be blood, a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, and brass knuckles. U.S. customs agents confiscated the weapons, fingerprinted Despres, and then let him into the United States. Despres, the suspect in a grisly double murder in New Brunswick, Canada, was arrested in Mattapoisett, Mass., on April 27, 2005 and is being held in a jail there, charged with two counts of first-degree murder. (CP PHOTO/HO/WHDH-TV)

Hmmm......looks similar too....

[​IMG]

naahhh, maybe....

[​IMG]

or...

[​IMG]

maybe...

[​IMG]

I dunno, what does that creep look like?? :confused:

2. calyxman thread starter macrumors 6502a

calyxman

3. Inspector Lee macrumors 6502a

Inspector Lee

Not sure if this pic has made the rounds of this forum. Nonetheless, this dude is supposedly a registered sex offender in Ohio.

Note: how does a guy with a bloody chainsaw get released by customs agents?

Attached Files:

4. calyxman thread starter macrumors 6502a

calyxman

5. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

That's not right....you'd think they'd ask a few questions - but its not like he walked through - if these things were in his car, its not that hard to imagine him getting by the check point.

D

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Yeah, like, umm, do you, ummm, have to mix gasoline and oil for that thing, or does it take it straight from the pump? :eek: ;) :D

That part of the story caught me too...I can't imagine how he was released without some kind of detailed background check. :( Considering the level of harassment you get when you cross at Windsor with California license plates...it's disturbing that they let people with bloody chainsaws go.

7. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    A bloody chainsaw is not evidence of a crime. I am certain that far more chainsaws get bloody in accidents and through legitimate reasons that through murders dismemberments etc. It easily could have been animal blood from a deer or elk carcass.

8. emw macrumors G4

emw

Perhaps, but combine it with the homemade sword, knife, and brass knuckles and you either have a guy who likes to take his deer down by hand, or someone with a questionable recent past.

9. xli_ne macrumors 6502a

xli_ne

the bottom one :D

10. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Oh my God... this thread is hilarious. lol

By the way, there is another picture of the runaway bride and let me tell you... she has some very nice boobs :rolleyes:

11. Inspector Lee macrumors 6502a

Inspector Lee

I may be wrong but... in the US, can't you be detained for up to 24 hrs if there is anything shaky about your persona. And I'm not sure what the rules in Canada are. These guys probably wanted to just wash their hands of him. They probably deal with a lot of freaks and half-breeds all the time.

Also, he had all the weaponry on him because he ditched the car earlier and walked over. Definitely not the face I'd like to see peering in my bedroom window at 3 AM...

12. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Ahhhh, so *that's* who that is in the last picture. *understands joke now* :eek:

13. xli_ne macrumors 6502a

xli_ne

where is this pic?

14. James Philp macrumors 65816

James Philp

Anyone involved with even aa accident that means they are carrying a chain-saw with copious amounts of blood on it should be taken in and asked a few questions! Like "how come there's loads of blood on your chain-saw?" or "are you ok? where'd all that blood come from?.. a deer, ok, where was it, let's go check it out.... i don't think it's great to be going cutting up elk carcasses with chain-saws y'know!?"

All I have to say MongoTheGeek is I hope you're not in any kind of Law enforcement! :p

15. calyxman thread starter macrumors 6502a

calyxman

I wouldn't be surprised if she got an offer from Playboy. :D

16. emw macrumors G4

emw

Speaking of which, whatever happened with that whole constable thing?

17. mac-er macrumors 65816

What's with his shoulders?

And, you thought Canadians weren't scary :)

18. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

That is sad, apparently has a genetic disorder or birth defect of some sort. Probably has many physical problems besides the psychological problem of sex offender.

I think that the run away bride picture is due more to the way the picture was taken. Other pictures that I've seen, she looks just fine.

19. calyxman thread starter macrumors 6502a

calyxman

20. calyxman thread starter macrumors 6502a

calyxman

You sure about that?

[​IMG]

21. mac-er macrumors 65816

I don't know if it is scarier for someone to have huge eyes like old Gregory there, or for someone to look like they are purposefully blinking.

22. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    Nothing as far as I know. I spoke with the county chairman for the party a few weeks ago and he didn't mention anything so I figured there wasn't enough support to count.

23. winwintoo macrumors 6502

He's not Canadian. He's American. That's why they let him into the States. he told them he was in the military and was returning to base.

M

24. mac-er macrumors 65816

Technicality.
    He was born in Canada, but was a naturalized American.
    So he is Canadian-American.