looking around on this site.

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by sam10685, Aug 1, 2006.

1. sam10685 macrumors 68000

sam10685

if the reconmmendation thing for every product on this page is any indication of what is to come at WWCD, august 7th 2006 will be bigger than Christmas is here in America.

2. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

Agreed one could say that everything is getting replaced except the MB and MBP from the guide, But I dont really think we'll see a huge mini announcement unless its completely changed or something, like its turned back to the cube or soemthign.

Hey maybe the Media Cube is coming?!

I would hope the MBP got updated but even if it was at paris expo I woulnd't care. As long as I could get it sometime before end of september... All good for me!

3. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Bigger than Christmas??? Are you kidding???

It'll be bigger than the day the Universe was born. We'll finally see the introduction of... Umm, I really don't know... the iToilet? Gawd that would be sweet. 5,000 songs in your crapper.

I'm trying, I'm really really trying to avoid the hype.

4. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

Yeah... We need pills or something... We all get so hyped... that we litterally start to believe were getting the iClone, "Now you can have Steve with you every where you go. Need help with you homework. Steve can help!..."

Macworld I was really happy with, but that was about when I started visiting this site before I registered, so I didn't have all these predictions and excitement.

5. Demon Hunter macrumors 68020

Warning... fault in Reality Distortion Field detected. Come with me, you need repairs...